2017 Subaru Outback
Request Your Outback Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2017 Outback features the following trim levels:
- 2.5i: Subaru Boxer® 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and Vehicle Dynamics Control.
- 2.5i Premium: Power moonroof, voice-activated GPS navigation system and EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology.
- 2.5i Limited: Leather-trimmed upholstery and dual zoned climate control.
- 2.5i Touring: Satin-finish wood grain-patterned accent trim and low-profile roof rails.
- 3.6R Limited: Subaru Boxer® 3.6-liter 6-cylinder engine.
- 3.6R Touring: Heated steering wheel and high-beam assist.
2017 Subaru Outback Dealer serving Los Angeles
The 2017 Subaru Outback midsize crossover is perhaps the perfect blend of safety, reliability, fuel economy, and off-road ability. The engine not only offers a smooth ride, with its side-to-side vibration-cancelling pistons and low center of gravity, but you can roam more than 500 miles on a tank of gas thanks to an EPA-estimated 32 miles per gallon on the highway. The Symmetrical All-Wheel provides for better stability, efficiency and a quicker response to conditions. Safely tame steep inclines and slippery surfaces by pushing the X-Mode® with Hill Descent Control button. Available EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology utilizes two cameras mounted near the rearview mirror to monitor objects in front of your vehicle.
Are you in the market for a 2017 Subaru Outback in Los Angeles? Don't waste time, and go directly to Galpin Subaru in Valencia for a test drive today.
The 2017 Subaru Outback is ready for your next adventure with a spacious 143.6 cubic feet of interior room and a fold-down 60/40-split rear seat. Luxury options include leather-appointed seats. Enjoy dual-zone automatic climate control along with CFC-free air conditioning and cabin air filtration.
The 2017 Subaru Outback comes in nine exterior colors including Lapis Blue Pearl and Twilight Blue Metallic. Easily get to your gear with a rear liftgate that opens and closes by key fob, dashboard control or hatch. Aluminum-alloy 18-inch wheels come in black with a machine finish.
* Manufacturer's suggested retail price does not include destination and delivery charges, tax, title and registration fees. Destination and delivery includes handling and inland freight fees and may vary in some states. Prices, specifications, options, features and models subject to change without notice.
** EPA-estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary.