At Galpin Subaru, we make financing easy. Whether you are buying or leasing, we have a wide range of flexible options to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Finance Dept Hours
8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Subaru Motors Finance
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) provides auto financing and leasing to Subaru customers through the Subaru Motors Finance (SMF) program. Whether you choose to finance a new or pre-owned Subaru, or lease a new one, we offer you several distinct advantages with the SMF program available through your Subaru retailer:1
- Competitive finance or lease options.
- One-stop shopping through your local Subaru retailer.
- Flexible payment options.
- Paperless statements that are convenient, secure and eco-friendly.
- Experienced, professional customer service representatives.
- Access to account information when you want, where you want.
Finance Vs. Lease
Not sure whether to own your new Subaru or lease it? Here are the benefits of both options.
- Pay to own your new car, not just to use it for a few years. After your final payment is made, you can drive your Subaru for years to come. It's all yours.
- Drive an unlimited number of miles— especially important if you typically drive more than 12,000 to 15,000 miles per year.
- Modify or repaint the car, or install custom equipment, as you see fit.
- Enjoy the full benefit of your car's trade-in or resale value.
- Potentially pay less per month. Monthly lease payments are usually lower than monthly loan payments for the same term, because your monthly payment includes the vehicle's expected depreciation only during the lease term.
- Enjoy driving a new car more frequently.
- Have options at the end of your lease – including leasing another new Subaru or buying the one you've grown to love. If you decide to buy the car at lease-end, you will get a no-hassle preset purchase price.
- Minimize repair costs. Many people lease for the length of time the manufacturer's warranty is in effect. That way, most repairs are typically covered.
Subaru Finance Programs
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program: Low rates from Subaru Motors Finance may be available on Certified Pre-Owned Subaru vehicles up to 5 years old.
Subaru Lease Customer Loyalty Program: If you are a qualified returning Subaru Motors Finance lease customer entering into a new lease that is purchased by Subaru Motors Finance, Subaru of America will cover your first payment up to a maximum of $5002.
College Grad Program: Financing and lease offers available from Subaru Motors Finance for qualifying recent or soon-to-be graduates in the market for a new Subaru3 (within 6 months of or 12 months after graduation date).
1. The tradename “Subaru Motors Finance” and the Subaru logo are owned / licensed by Subaru of America, Inc. and are licensed to Chase. Retail / Loan and lease accounts are owned by Chase.
2. All current Subaru lease customers with a Subaru Motors Finance lease contract that is within 6 months of scheduled lease end are eligible for the Subaru Lease Customer Loyalty Program. Subaru of America will also honor the loyalty offer for customers whose Subaru lease terminated no more than 6 months prior to entering into a new Subaru lease with Subaru Motors Finance.
3. Subject to credit approval and other terms and conditions apply. Please ask your dealer for additional program details.