Galpin Subaru is proud to announce our participation in the Subaru Military Incentive Program! This new program is designed to recognize eligible active duty and reserve personnel for their service in the U.S Armed Forces with special vehicle pricing on the lease or purchase of any new Subaru.
Eligible participant include active duty and reserve personnel of the U.S. Armed Forces (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard and Coast Guard) and their spouse or domestic partner residing in the same household. *
Participants are required to present verification of active military status including one of the following:
- A valid U.S. Government Issued Military Identification Card
- Most recent Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Department of Defense correspondence attesting to duty status
- Subaru Military Status Eligibility Certificate
We here at Galpin Subaru are honored to extend our appreciation to the U.S. Military service men and women and would like to say thank you for all your hard work and dedication to protecting our country and our freedom.
Click here for the Subaru Military Status Eligibility Certificate or call Galpin Subaru at for more information.
* Special pricing is non-transferable and does not extend to other family members such as parents, siblings, children, etc. Address verification is required for spouse or domestic partner of active duty participant. This program does not extend to retired military personnel. Subaru Military Incentive Program participants are limited to the purchase or lease of two new vehicles within a twelve-month period.